Wednesday 16 April 2014

Introduction

 

 

So this is a bit of a late start but thought its better late than never! Since finding out that I am pregnant I am constantly scouring the internet and YouTube for pregnancy blogs because I find them so interesting and it’s also good to see how people the same stage as you are getting on.

 

I am now 17 weeks plus 5 days so I am used to this by now.

 

When I found out I was pregnant I was a bit shocked as I didn’t think it would happen as quick as it did but so happy because I have always wanted to be a mum in my 20’s – So I just about made it!

 

We don't know whether our baby will be pink or blue yet of course, but we will be finding out for sure in the next couple of weeks! I hope you enjoy following our progress and I would love to follow yours too if you are also expecting!!

What did you feel like when you found out you were pregnant?

 

Here is the 12 week scan of our little bundle of joy x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment