Friday 18 April 2014

18 week update

18 WEEK UPDATE

FRIDAY, 18TH APRIL 2014


Size of the Baby:  As Big as a Bell Pepper!!


How far along? 18 Weeks

 

Weight: 10stone 6lbs

Total weight gain:  1 lb. since last week

 

Maternity clothes?  I have bought a few maxi dresses and lose pants for when the weather gets a bit nicer!

 

Stretch marks?  Nope, thank Goodness!! I have been using cussons mum and me bump stretch mark cream

Sleep:  My sleep hasn’t been too bad this week except for when I first go to bed and I must go the toilet about 4 times on the run!

 

Best moment this week:  Feeling my baby doing little flips in my stomach.

 

Worst moment this week:  

 

Miss anything?  Fried egg on toast it’s all I have been craving!

 

Movement: I felt the first flutters while I was sitting at my desk at work. It was strange but so lovely!

 

Food cravings:  Fresh Juices!

 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!!

Gender: Find out in less than 4 weeks.

 

Labour signs: None

 

Symptoms:  I have felt really good this week, had quite a bit of energy too!

Belly button in or out?  In

 

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy this week.

 

Looking forward to:  My next scan in May!

 

 

Bump:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment