Friday 2 May 2014

20 week update

 

20 WEEK UPDATE

FRIDAY, 2nd May 2014



Size of the Baby:  The Length of a Banana!!

 

 

How far along? 20 Weeks

 

Weight: 10stone 7lbs

Total weight gain:  1 lb. since last week

 

Maternity clothes?  I bought a pair of Maternity Leggings which are so comfy and also a lovely dressy dress from ASOS Incase I

        need a nice dress for a special occasion!

 

Stretch marks?  Nope, still nothing!! I have been using cussons mum and me bump stretch mark cream and palmers butter cream.

Sleep:  My sleep has been a bit over the place this week. Waking up in the middle of the night and then can’t get back to sleep urghhh!

 

Best moment this week:  Feeling my baby doing little flips in my stomach and also getting a new car.

 

Worst moment this week:  My car failing its MOT and then being told it’s not worth fixing.

 

Miss anything?  Fried egg on toast it’s all I have been craving and seeing all the lovely summer clothes out and knowing I won’t be

Able to wear them!

 

Movement: Lovely flutters and just waiting for the kicks now!

 

Food cravings:  Fresh Juices!

 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!!

Gender: Find out in less than 2 weeks.

 

Labour signs: None

 

Symptoms:  I have felt really tired this week and just want to rest and sleep!

 

Belly button in or out?  In

 

Happy or moody most of the time?  Bit of both as the tiredness is making me a bit grumpy.

 

Looking forward to:  Still looking forward to my next scan in May!

 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment